As a graduate of the Jubilee Training Centre, we would like to invite you to be a part of our newly launched “Training Centre Alumni”. It is with great excitement that we enter a new stage in the life the Jubilee where for the first time, past students have an opportunity to remain closely in touch with life at our training centre.
The Training Centre Alumni is a way for ex-graduate students to not only support the vision and work of the Training Centre, but also to be kept up to date with its developments and growth of current students.
There are a number of ways in which you can be involved in the Training Centre Alumni:
1) Financially supporting the day to day running costs of the schools.
2) Financially supporting a student of your choice.
3) Contributing to a fund specifically targeted for students that are struggling to meet their financial commitments.
4) Supporting the Training Centre through prayer – with more specific prayer requests being made known through a quarterly newsletter, which you’ll be receiving.
Something that we have learnt through our years at the Training Centre, is the principle of reaping and sowing, “for God loves a cheerful giver. “(2 Cor 9:7)
Your sponsorship could be done in one of the following ways:
1. Direct Debit on a monthly basis (please email us to get the banking details)
2. As a one off gift via Internet Banking
3. By cheque (payable to COTN Training Centre).
To help us to keep our administration up to date, please could you keep us informed of any changes of personal details.
John & Canja Cable
God birthed within John and Canja Cable a dream to see men and women of God reach their potential and realise that their destiny is within their grasp. Out of this dream came
the Jubilee Training Centre. The centre’s major focus is on character development through intense interaction and practical day-to-day Christian living. Their ultimate desire is to see men and women achieve great things in God, shaking nations and changing the world for the establishment of God’s kingdom in their generation.